NEEWER 297cm Aluminum Alloy Photography Light Stand
- This 2-in-1 Neewer light stands with a built-in boom arm will offer you remarkable flexibility in equipment mounting and trustworthy stability in different shooting scenarios—indoor or outdoor.
- Via the screw knobs, you can raise the light stand from 3.6’ to 9.7’ (110.5 to 297cm) as needed and lock it at your desired height. When using the center column as a boom arm, you can extend the front section from 0.8’ to 3.8’ (26 to 115cm) and swing 180° for optimum angles.
- Black anodized aluminum alloy can withstand scratches, and corrosion and ensure long-lasting durability. The included sandbag counterbalances the boom arm when mounting a heavy light fixture (the sandbag arrives empty).
- The built-in spring-cushion system can effectively reduce the impact caused by sudden drops and protect your device from shocks.
- The reversible spigot with 1/4” and 3/8” mounting threads can attach a broad range of light equipment and photography accessories, including ring lights, LED video lights, strobes, monolights, softboxes, reflectors, and umbrellas.
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Working Height of Stand: 3.6’–9.7’ / 110.5–297cm
- Working Front Section of Boom Arm: 0.8’–3.8’ / 26–115cm
- 1 x Light Stand with Boom Arm
- 1 x Sandbag (Empty)
- 1 x Carabiner
- The boom arm is undetachable.
- The sandbag comes in an empty condition. Please fill it with content on your own.
- For maximum stability, the rear section of the boom arm must be longer than 1.6’ (50cm).