NEEWER Timer Remote Control for Nikon
- With a built in interval timer, the new premium electronic timer remote cord will help you for exact controlling exposure time. Moreover, compare with original products, new premium electronic timer remote cord can achieve all the function as original but with lower cost.
- This multi-function remote cord provides an automatic timer function, you can choose the delay (time before shooting starts), exposure time, interval, and the number of shots for timed interval photography. Shutter speed can be selected by the camera if desired. It also has a manual release. Take photographs manually using the shutter-release button on the remote cord. Photographs can be taken manually even when the timer is running.
- The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. The buttons can be operated with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design, making it a pleasure to use. It has a super large LCD screen. The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera's shutter.
- Time delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Interval: 1s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Number of shots: 1 to 399, - -(unlimited)
- Compatible with: NIKON D90 D5000 D5200 D7100 D4
- 1 x Timer Remote Control for NIKON D90 D5000 D5200 D7100 D4
- 1 x English manual