NEEWER ND0.6(2 Stops) Square ND Filter for Camera Lens
- Square ND Camera Lens Filter- Designed to be mounted on a matte box to fit the camera lens, compatible with Tilta SmallRig Matte Box, Mini Matte Box, and Filter Frame. The NEEWER square ND0.6 (2 stops) 4" x 5.65" / 10.16 x 14.35cm filter enables more control over shutter speed and aperture, avoiding overexposure and helping to balance image exposure, perfect for shooting in bright sunlight, creating motion blur. Ideal for professional photography and videography
- Professional Build with HD Optical Glass- Made of HD optical glass, this CNC machined and polished filter delivers high-clarity pictures without compromising image quality or adding color cast. Not being directly screwed onto the lens, the square ND filter can be used for lenses of various focal lengths when mounted on a matte box
- ND0.6 Filter with 25% light transmittance- The ND0.6 neutral density filter blocks 2 stops of light from entering the camera lens and features 25% light transmittance. The number 0.6 stands for the filter’s optical density. Optical density grows and light transmittance lowers as the number goes up.
- Double-Sided Multi Layers of Nano Coatings- The multiple layers of Nanocoatings on both sides make the filter scratch-resistant, water-repellent, oil-proof, and fingerprint-resistant. Use the included cleaning cloth to clean the filter
- Super Slim & Lightweight- 0.16"/4mm thick and weighs only 5.12 oz/147g. This ultra-slim and lightweight filter, a barely noticeable weight to your filming setup when mounted. Store it in the carrying case for storage or for when in use on the go
- Type: Fixed ND Filter
- Material: HD optical glass
- Light Transmittance: 25%
- Thickness: 0.16"/4mm
- Size: 4" x 5.65" / 10.16 x 14.35cm
- Net Weight: 5.12oz / 147g
- 1 x ND0.6 Filter
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- The square ND filter can’t directly screw onto your camera lens. It has to mount on a matte box or filter frame to be placed in front of your camera lens. Compatible with SmallRig Matte Box, Mini Matte Box, and Filter Frame.
- The number 0.6 in the ND0.6 filter stands for the optical density of the filter. The higher the value, the greater density the filter has and the less the light transmits.