NEEWER GM11 Base Camera Leveler Adjusting Plate
- Level your camera precisely and smoothly on nearly any tripod and light stand. The leveling base provides a -12°/+12° tilting and 360° panning movement for precise angle adjustment. Fix your camera in position with the handy locking knob.
- An integrated bubble level keeps the camera parallel with the ground. An anti-twist tightening screw helps prevent the camera from shaking.
- Made of CNC-machined, black anodized aluminum alloy, the leveling base is corrosion-resistant, robust, and lightweight for outdoor photography and videography.
- The 1/4” mounting screw is compatible with Canon Nikon Sony DSLR cameras and more, mirrorless cameras, and camcorders. A 1/4”-20 to 3/8”-16 adapter mounts the leveling base on almost all tripods and light stands.
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Load Capacity: 11lb / 5kg
- Dimensions: 3” x 2.4” x 1.4” / 7.7cm x 6cm x 3.5cm
- Weight: 7.1oz / 200g
- 1 x Leveling Base
- 1 x L-Shaped Hex Wrench
- 1 x 1/4”-20 to 3/8”-16 Adapter
- 1 x Screw Driver Key